Gain Financial Freedom & Build Your Wealth
Wouldn’t it be nice to wake up someday without any financial worries, debt free and with enough savings for your rainy days or retirement? Is this even possible? You probably know that the statistics say that the odds are against you.
“Only 20 percent of Americans are free from any form of debt”. – CSNews.com
“One-third of Americans report they have no retirement savings.” – Time.com
If you are content with a steady paycheck that barely keeps your head above water, then read no further. I wish you well, but what I’m about to reveal is not for you.
For current and soon-to-be ex-military,adapting to civilian life can present significant challenges, especially for families. Jobs are not easy to get, and even when you do, the cost of living adds stress to your life. But I have a solution for you. There is a way to prosper in your career, earn a decent income and have enough savings for your future.
My name is Kevin, but these days I am known better as “Contractor Kev.” I have been through some of your challenging paths,as I was in the military, then transitioned to working in the civilian world and then I became an overseas contractor. I want you to consider becoming an overseas contractor because it will pay big money and help you transitioning as a civilian, as you will be a civilian but still working around the familiar military environment.
In a moment, I’m going to show you how average and ordinary people created a solid financial foundation for the rest of their lives. First, let’s talk about debt,specifically, your debt.
Are you suffering from Life-Sucking, Soul-Crushing Debts?
We all have some small debts from time to time. But what I’m talking about is the kind of debt that leads to bankruptcy, failed marriages, and even suicide. I’m not kidding when I say debt can be life-sucking. It can literally take the life right out of you.
Here are the awful numbers behind the dirty truth.
- Only 50% of military respondents reported that they had set aside funds sufficient to cover expenses for three months in the case of emergency.
- 52% of enlisted personnel and 32% of officers reported not saving at all.
- 91% of military families have at least one credit card, compared to only 69% of civilians.
- Of military respondents with at least one card in the last 12 months, only 25% of military personnel always paid their credit card in full, compared with 41% of civilians.
- 57% of divorced couples named money problems (debt, lack of money) as the primary reason for divorce.
Does any of this sound familiar? I hope not, but chances are you belong to one or more of these demographic groups. But, I am about to show you a way out of the debt whirlpool. There are only two ways out of the debt trap, make more or spend less. I can help you make more money, a LOT MORE MONEY!
“It Takes Money to Make Money”
You have heard that phrase before. Sure, it sounds great but where do you get the money if you’re out of cash before the next paycheck? Aren’t you fed up with just getting by? It’s exhausting and stressful. Let me show you how you can use your current job experience, earn more income and practically live almost for nothing, become overseas contractors.
Sure, working abroad is not for everyone. The downside is that you are away from home for months at a time. But the upside is so much better. Here are…
5 Excellent Reasons to Work Overseas
- Your First, $102,100 is tax-free! Let me repeat that. The maximum amount of the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) section 911 was $102,100 for 2017. Then you still apply all the usual tax deductions to any earnings over $102,100, deductions including mortgage interest, property taxes, out of pocket medical costs, or for many people, the standard deduction. The tax savings alone will skyrocket your savings and investment potential!
- Turbo charge your savings rate as you have zero living costs for food, housing, electric and the internet. Everything that you typically pay for at home is provided free overseas, so you save at an extreme rate. It’s just the opposite if you work in the U.S. where you get paid low to average wages and pay high living expenses out of your own pocket.
- Financial Freedom – You will quickly pay off all your debts. When your debts are paid, and no one is breathing down your neck with their hand out looking for money, you will have peace of mind that you haven’t felt since you were a kid. You will never worry about credit card debt, school loans, car payments or mortgage payments again!
- Your International Resume Opens Doors – Your overseas work experience makes your resume stand out from the crowd when you can add your international work history. Employers will give you priority knowing that you have what it takes to see a long-term project through to completion, especially when things get tough.
- Get Away From Home – Here is an opportunity to start over and get away from whatever is bothering you in your life right now like a crazy ex, an evil boss, bill collectors, whoever or whatever. You can pull the eject lever and get paid well for doing it. The high income can help solve many of the problems you want to escape.
Short-Term Pain, Long-Term Gain
If you are a military veteran, you probably have experience being away from home for months at a time. Many civilians do not have the experience of leaving the country for long periods of time. As such, you have overseas experience that defense contracting companies are looking for.
If you can stay focused on your goal, understand the main reason behind it and remain dedicated to gaining the experience for your future, this short-term inconvenience will lead to financial independence most people will never achieve.
To find the opportunity and to prepare yourself for the adventure of a lifetime, you need to learn from a pro who has the exact experience using a real life tried and tested technique.
Get my course today and find out how to double, triple or make even 5X times what you are earning now. Click the course link below!
5 Reasons People Give Up On their Dreams of Financial Freedom as an Overseas Contractor
Although financial freedom sounds great (believe me, IT IS!), you probablyfeel reluctant at the thought of leaving everything familiar, facing the unknown and leaving your family and friends behind. It comes down to “analysis paralysis,” having to think about it long enough so you can talk yourself out of an opportunity of a lifetime and settle for a life of misery and mediocrity. Here are five bad excuses or reasons that you will miss out on your dreams.
- I Don’t Know How
- I have a Family/Kid(s)
- I’m Not Sure If It’s Safe
- I Don’t Want to Be Gone a Long Time
- I’m Afraid of Working in a Foreign Country
It’s OK to have doubts and concerns but first, let me address all of these concerns one at a time.
Don’t Give Up Your Dream of Financial Freedom!
1 – I Don’t Know How
Many people don’t know these jobs exist and the ones that do are unsure of the whole process of getting hired. They don’t know how the system works.That’s why you are here, and why I created this course. Once you are a member, you will know everything you need to know about finding the right companies, the right jobs and how to apply successfully.
2 – I Have a Family/Kid(s)
Remember the “Short-Term Pain, Long-Term Gain” I mentioned earlier? Military men and women must leave their families at a moment’s notice and are away for many months at a time. Sometimes they aren’t easily able to communicate back home. When they finish their tour of duty, they have little to show for it except a new ribbon and kids that got bigger. Getting time off to do something enjoyable or meaningful is next to impossible. And going to the really “cool” family trips like Disney World cost a fortune. Those trips are simply out of reach for most working people these days.
So, what’s better? Not having time off or enough savings to do the things you want, or invest some months in the sandbox and come back with the kind of money that you can do everything you ever dreamed of for your family?
3 –Is it Dangerous? I’m Not Sure If It’s Safe
I want to dispel the myth that overseas contractors are men-only, wannabe mercenaries or gunslingers. 25% of all overseas contractors are women, and the overwhelming majority of contractor jobs do not give you access to firearms unless you are in a security position.
Safety is a big issue and taken very seriously. Most places you work will have armed security, and in general, most cities in the developed countries in the middle east are safer than many of the U.S. cities. Use common sense, travel in groups as you would in any other part of the world. Wherever you go,they will brief you about any safety concerns and policies. Follow the rules and use common sense and you’ll be fine.
If you’re worried about danger, just work someplace safe like Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi, Oman or the UAE. Working in the middle east doesn’t have to mean you work in direct conflict zones like Iraq or Afghanistan. Yes, areas of conflict pay more, but there are also six-figure jobs in the safe places as well. Look at me; I’m a financial analyst! There are jobs of all types, from the post office to the dining facility to skilled trades, logistics, etc.
I have a video all about “Are overseas jobs safe for women?” if you are female and want to know more.
4 – I Don’t Know If I want To Be Gone a Long Time
In the end, it doesn’t matter if you go or not. The sun will still rise and set daily. Each day you will get another day older at the same job and wonder how you will ever make enough money to pay off your debts and have some of the good things like and perhaps someday retire. Meanwhile, another man or woman in your position took the initiative to take my course, got a job overseas and came back debt free with plenty of money in the bank. You both are another year older, but the person who made the sacrifice to work overseas has real peace of mind knowing they are financially free.
5 – I’m Afraid of Working in Another Country
If you have never been outside of the U.S. or worked abroad, it can be a bit intimidating. You will need to know what shots to have, paperwork you need and tips about the local customs. That’s why you need a mentor and this course to get a good idea of what to expect before you go.
As an overseas contractor, you will be exposed to different languages, cultures, and ways of thinking. It’s a whole different world from the military life you had. That’s the fun part and adventure of working abroad as a civilian contractor. You will gain a new perspective on the world and make new friends. Wherever you end up, there are plenty of people who speak English, so communication is never a problem. However, you should get a phrase book and dictionary for wherever you expect to work. Knowing a few phrases makes traveling and interacting with locals easier.
The Overseas Contractor Academy (O.C.A.) is the Best Way to Know Everything About Overseas Jobs
We show you and explain in detail what the living and working conditions are in the direct conflict areas as well as the support locations. So, you’ll see exactly how you will be living with no nasty surprises,and you’ll be prepared.
Whatever your concerns are about working as an overseas contractor, O.C.A. will cover it during the course. No stone unturned, you will have in-depth knowledge of the process and what to expect throughout your journey from job hunting to managing your first oversized paycheck.
Benefits as a Member of the Overseas Contractor Academy
Every potential new contractor has the same questions and concerns as you do. That’s why this course is so vital to your success. Get all the answers before you commit. Move ahead with your eyes open. You’ll know everything about:
- Job Hunting – Who are the major players? Where do you look?
- Interview Preparation – Structuring your resume and knowing what recruiters want to hear.
- Pre-Deployment – Shots, paperwork and what to expect during your deployment.
- Life Overseas – Lifestyle, typical work days, accommodations and living arrangements.
- What Will You Do with All That Money? – Ok, you’ve made a ton of money. Don’t blow it now! Listen to the voice of reason & experience on what to do and not to do.
You will understand the system as a whole, including the history of contracting. The industry has evolved a lot in the years since the Bosnian Conflict, which was the first time the US military used overseas contractors on a massive scale to leverage their abilities in the deployed area. We will cover contracting up to the current conflicts in Iraq & Afghanistan, types of contracts, the major players, how the pay is structured and more because knowing these things will make you seem like you actually know what you’re getting into. That way recruiters view you as less of a risk and more hireable!
Why is This Course Different from Others?
THERE ARE NO OTHER COURSES LIKE THIS ANYWHERE! If you search the internet, all you will find are a few “How to” articles with information so superficial you don’t stand a chance of even getting an interview with a company hiring for overseas jobs, much less landing a decent position.
This Course is Your Shortcut to a Six-Figure Income
Save months and months of time and effort. It took me over a year to put this course together using my 8+years of learning the hard way (the school of hard knocks) working overseas jobs.
The O.C.A. course will vastly improve your chances of getting hired. No one can guarantee someone a six-figure overseas job, but I can guarantee that if you take my course, you’ll know and understand more than 75% of the defense contractors out there, making you a much better candidate in the eyes of the recruiters and hiring managers. You will see how everything fits together and how it all works.
3 Career Paths from Which to Choose
We developed three courses specifically for the three types of people defense contractors need; Military, Security, and Civilian. You will get an insider’s view of how things work and how to get hired.
The Overseas Contractor Academy courses include:
- Easy to follow, step-by-step guide
- Know who employers are looking for
- Understand how the pay is structured
- Vital defense interview tips
- How to sell your skill and experience
- How to find the right companies that pay the most
- Know what to expect in your overseas lifestyle
- Where to start if you don’t have experience
Click on the Course to Learn More and Get on the Inside Track.
Military Contractor Academy– Veterans from all branches of service.
What Others Are Saying About Our Training
I am completely confident that you will benefit from this training. You will know more than 75% of your job-seeking competitors and current contractors. However, if you don’t feel you learned from this course and decided not to take advantage of this tremendous opportunity, let me know, and I will gladly refund your money.
Double, Triple or Earn Up To 5X Times What You Earn Now!
Click the Course to Get Started!
We Proudly Support The Following Charities
A portion of our Sales is Donated to these charities and we would consider it an honor
for you to donate to the charity of your choice once you get a six figure job.
P.S. Take advantage of my professional guarantee, my eight years of experience as a defense contractor and this one-of-a-kind course. You will know where to look, what companies to contact, how to prepare for the interview, what to expect living overseas and much more. The opportunity to change your life forever is at your fingertips. Download the course right now and think of your future and your family’s future.
Thank you for taking a closer look at my course. I hope you take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity to make your financial dreams come true.
All the Best to You!